Thursday, June 30, 2011

Greenest Treehouse Of The Week Ever

Hey monkeys!
MiniMonos Mogger Calypso has posted the GREENEST Treehouse Of The Week ever! And I also think this treehouse belongs to the most bananatastic monkey ever! Read on to find out who it is!
Think you've seen some green treehouses?  Check out THIS one!
Monkeyrock's treehouse is AWESOME!
Totw10
I bet Monkeyrock is caring for the MiniMonos environment, keeping all those plants in his treehouse! :-D
Also -- if you haven't seen a monkey-in-the-box before, go to Monkeyrock's treehouse and walk up to one to see what happens! Hehe! ;-)
Monkeyrock has been playing on MiniMonos for a very long time, so it's not surprising he has all the beta posters! I love the way he's put each one up in his treehouse!
 Awesome job MonkeyRock! Your just so totally awesome LOL! Oh wait... I AM MONKEYROCK! Hehe I won Treehouse Of The Week for my green treehouse! And you can get treehouse of the week too! Here is how:
Monkeys, don't forget to make me (Calypso) your buddy and keep sending me -- or a MiniMonos Ambassador --a message on MiniMonos to check out your treehouse!
 Woot!
Talk soon monkeys!
Best bananas, MonkeyRock

0 comments:

Post a Comment