Thursday, June 23, 2011

New Treehouse of the Week!

Hey monkeys! It's that time of week again where an amazing treehouse is chosen to be featured on the Go Bananas blog! This week, Woohoo's treehouse was the lucky winner! Check it out:
Totw9
Wohoo did a great job decorating his treehouse this week. You can see he put a ton of thought into where he decided to put everything.
Of course, I'm sure everyone knows my favorite part of his treehouse -- The ROBOTS!! Hehe, robots are amazing. :-)
Great job, Wohoo!!
And, Calypso also left a little message for those monkeys who do want to want their treehouse to be Treehouse of the Week:
Don't forget to make me your buddy and keep sending me, or a MiniMonos Ambassador, a message on MiniMonos to check out your treehouse!
-Calypso
Awesome! What do you think about this week's Treehouse of the Week? Leave a comment and let me know!
~Angie34

Please follow The OFFICIAL twitter for MiniMonos Blast HERE! Please Follow:

0 comments:

Post a Comment