Sunday, June 19, 2011

New Weekly Wonder!

Hey monkeys! It's that time of the week again where we monkeys are asked a question, and we answer it! Last week we were asked, what's the craziest dream we've EVER had? Here's what Maja said!
I've had loads. One time I dreamt I was in this big room, with blue walls! I was there by myself, I didn't know what was happening so I ran towards a door I saw. As I kept running to the door I discovered the door kept moving, great I was in a never ending room. I turned around to see monsters coming towards me and I ran, then I woke up...
Wow, creepy, I've a had dream similar to that before! I was being chased by monsters and I couldn't find an exit! Now this week, we monkeys are being asked:
What's the best topping for an Organic Ice Cream Sundae?
You can leave a comment on the Weekly Wonder post by clicking HERE and next week, your comment could be featured on the next Weekly Wonder! Enjoy your Organic Ice Cream Sundae topping!
~Angie34

0 comments:

Post a Comment