Monday, July 11, 2011

Bananatastic/Jmann93's Eco-Weekend

Hey monkeys,
Banatastic just posted on the Party Master Blog about his eco-friendly weekend! He cleaned up an area, to help SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT! Here is more about what he did.
Last weekend I took a visit to the harbor near my house. It was my first time to the harbor on the docks and it was so great because I was able to see the sunset right over the water.
Screen shot 2011-07-10 at 5.09.06 PM
Screen shot 2011-07-10 at 5.08.57 PM
The only bad thing was that right by the harbor, there was tons of garbage that people had thrown on the ground! It made such a beautiful scene, not so beautiful!!
Screen shot 2011-07-10 at 5.09.58 PM
So I decided it was time to fix this!
I decided to pick up all of the trash and take it to the public garbage bin in the street and the plastic went in a bag so I could bring them home to recycle! (I recycled the bag too).
Screen shot 2011-07-10 at 5.10.23 PM
Once I was done picking everything up, I was able to watch the sunset and feel  good about myself for helping care for the earth!
Screen shot 2011-07-10 at 5.11.08 PM
Cleaning up near the harbor wasn't even hard! It only took a couple minutes, but yet I helped make a big difference!

And remember...
You can help make a difference in the world by completing your very own eco-project! Click here to learn more on how to become a MiniMonos EcoMonkey! :)

 Nice! Bananatastic making a difference to this planet! Has this inspired you to help out with the planet? If Bananatastic can do it, then SURELEY you could as well, (especially after he ate all those donuts with EcoMom)

I know I will be following in Bananatastics footsteps and continue to help clean up mess around the world! It sounds fun XD!

What have you done to help the environment? Tell us in the comments below!

-MonkeyRock

0 comments:

Post a Comment